I deeply appreciate Pubali from Food and Olives for nominating my blog. Pubali is a self-taught cook and her recipes are delicious and healthy! You should definitely check out her blog!
The rules are
1. Post to accept the nomination.
2. Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
3. List 7 things about yourself.
4. Link to the blogs you nominate.
5. Notify the recipients of their award.
6. Post the rules!
Seven things about myself:
- My family is the center of my universe.
- I am making more of an effort to learn about things now than I did when I was young.
- The greatest compliment I ever received was my daddy telling me my spaghetti sauce was as good as my grandmother’s (his mother-in-law).
- I met some of my closest friends because of my dogs.
- Given a choice I prefer home-cooked meals over eating in restaurants.
- I’m a total homebody.
- I wasn’t sure I’d enjoy blogging when I first began but I love it!
I would like to nominate the following blogs:
Eva and Bob from Health Mastery Movement for their efforts to help people become healthier through food and exercise.
Rhanda from Well Hello There for her youthful, insightful, and often funny view of the world.
Anonymously Autistic “Anna” from
Anonymously Autistic for her generosity in sharing her experience as someone with autism.
Melissa from Nourished Peach because I love her recipes and the way she writes.
If I have nominated you and you choose, for any reason, not to accept I understand.