I am honored to have been nominated for the Liebster Award by
a delightful blog with wonderful recipes!
I began this blog as a way to share what I’ve learned over decades of caring for my family and home. It was my hope that my experience could help other homemakers with creating a warm, inviting, comfortable “coop” for their broods. I write about all the things I do to make my home cozy and a lot of the things that just don’t go as planned.
Although I have not been blogging for very long my advice to my fellow bloggers is to simply enjoy writing your posts. If you’re having fun with your blog people will have fun along with you!
I am nominating the following blogs because I truly enjoy each of them. I only wish I could nominate all of the blogs I love reading!
Should my nominees wish to accept the nomination, here are the rules.
1. Write a post to show your award
2. Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you
3. Give a brief story of why you started blogging
4. Give advice to your fellow bloggers
5. Nominate a few bloggers for the award
6. Leave a comment to let the nominated bloggers know about the award.
If for some reason you do not want to accept the award, it’s completely your decision and I will respect that.